Saturday, August 15, 2009

Keep on Moroccan me, Baby



I have a confession, dear readers. I have totally and completely been holding out on you on this one. I do assure you, however, that it has been of the accidental nature and will not happen again.

Now that I have that out of the way...let's talk about maybe one of the best hair products I've ever used. I have been using this for quite a while now (as in, for about 8 months) and LOVE it. I have very thick, confused (wavy, curly, frizzy) hair - but this oil does the exact opposite of weighing it down as you might think oil would. When I rub a dime-sized amount through my damp hair before blow-drying, I am left with shiny, soft, health-looking hair. I also use it as a finisher to tame "new growth" and enhance shine.

I have never heard a bad thing about this product, no matter what your hair type.

Oh, and you know how I've been using it for 8 months? Still using the same bottle. It lasts FOREVER. And smells great, too.

Check it out here.


XOXO.........................................Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails