Monday, October 12, 2009

Yes Bare Escentuals, I Have Met Matte.



After being bombarded by (great) marketing touting Bare Escentual's newest innovation, I finally gave in and tried the matte version of their super popular mineral powder foundation.

As it turns out, I'm probably sticking with it. Having combination skin, I have a tendency to be glowy....okay, okay, shiny....by day's end. No longer is that the case with my beloved Matte. The coverage is great, but sheer, and it doesn't look powdery. The result at the end of the day is even better - somehow, my face still looks fresh. Of course, I'm still giving credit for my skin's ability to look great right now to my new PFL (product for life), the Clarisonic, but this Matte version stands alone in its own right.

Side note: The new packaging is much better and a whole lot less messy than the regular powder...as you see in the picture, the Matte features a twist top so you can ensure less product spills, and happier consumers.

Check it out and buy it here.

XOXO................................Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails