Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pore issues? Try this primer.

I am currently obsessed with this amazing primer. While Smashbox and Bare Escentuals are of a gel-like consistency, Urban Decay's version specifically targets visible pore concerns and is a thicker, more lotion-like consistency. Maybe it's because my skin is getting drier (thanks, winter weather), but I love the way this stuff makes my skin feel - not to mention the flawless appearance of my no-longer-visible pores.

FYI, there is another UD primer formula for brightening that did not impress me. I did try it in sample form, and there wasn't a lot in the sample, but the pore perfecting formula blew it out of the water for me.

Check it out here.

XOXO..........................................................Tiff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails