Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Because I Love You...

Hey fabulous friends...I have compiled a list of websites you need to join immediately if you are remotely serious about shopping. These sites provide you with daily boutiques of greatly discounted luxe items - I will give you examples for each site. It is "free" to sign up for every site (free is in quotes because I'm warning you, this will put a dent in your wallet), and I highly recommend all of them! I have personally ordered from Hautelook with success, and my BFF Ashley has ordered once or twice (ha,ha) from Rue La La with zero complaint. Happy shopping! Oh! One more thing. There are plenty of goods for the fellas, so this is a wonderful way to do some gift shopping as well.

1. Billion Dollar Babes: This is a new one to me. Nicole Miller and MD Skincare were the sale boutiques today - and I'm talking deep discounts (up to 75% off) are available here. Click here to
join.

2. Rue La La: This site consistently features awesome labels, and a good variety of products to boot. Today, for instance, the featured brands were Michael Stars, KitchenAid (yes, the awesome mixers were on major sale), and Matouk...upcoming boutiques include Betsey Johnson, Hobo, and Petunia Pickle Bottom. Click here to sign up.

3. Hautelook: Same thing, different site. Some boutiques featured today were Haute Hippie, Ben Amun, and Judith Leiber eyewear. Upcoming sales include William Rast, Cosabella swimwear, and Bulgari. Click here to check it out.

4. Gilt Groupe: Today's featured boutiques include Nanette Lepore, Diesel, and Vera Wang Collection. Upcoming sales include Calvin Klein Collection shoes, Rebecca Minkoff handbags, and J Brand denim. Sign up here.

5. The Outnet: You don't have to sign up for this one, you can just shop til your little fingers hurt. Great discounts on tons of designer labels...check it out here.

I think that will keep you busy for now, my little shopping bees. I will absolutely keep you posted if another site comes my way - and feel free to add under comments! I LOVE comments. :)

XOXO..................Tiff.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails