Thursday, July 30, 2009

*Coupon for Villa No-chip Mani Update*

Hello, friends! I have great news - I've had such a great response (and demand) for the previously-blogged-about Villa coupon that I actually called The Villa to see if they would hook me up with a coupon for my readers. As it turns out, I had great timing because they also reported a fantastic response to their new offering and have decided to run the coupon again! This one expires 8/16/2009, so you have a while to book your mani. If you want this coupon, email me at tiffs.faves@gmail.com.



Just a re-cap - this coupon gets you a brand spanking new non-chip manicure for $32 (the normal price is $65) that will last for 2-3 weeks.



Please - if you get one, give me some feedback! I'd love to hear what you think.



XOXO..........................Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails