Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Current Skincare Obsession Alert

If you've been following my blog (and I know you hang on my every last word), you know that I've been on this ridiculous quest to find the most effective skin care - not to mention figure out what the heck is going on with my skin in the first place.

Apparently, I have been continuing to treat my skin for issues that don't really concern me. With a little help, I was directed to skin care that would address skin texture and even out my skin tone - previously, I assumed that the little bumps on my cheeks were due to acne and that the rough texture on my forehead was just dry skin. And this is why I'm no dermatologist. :)

Through all of this, I was led to Caudalie - and thank goodness. I can't tell you how much I absolutely adore this line. It is pricey, yes, but a little goes a looooooong way with this stuff. I am currently using the Gentle Cleanser (which I have been removing with cotton pads instead of rinsing with water - leaves my skin so unbelievably soft), Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (which helps even skin tone and lighten hyper-pigmentation), and Vinosource Anti-Wrinkle Nourishing Cream (for normal-dry, anti-aging).

The products contain grapevine polyphenols (super duper antioxidants) - and many other skin-nourishing goodies. Did I mention they all smell amazing as well?? And maybe even more importantly - I may have been told multiple times over the past weekend that my skin was "glowy." Tiffany:1, skin issues:0.

Get more info here.

XOXO.....................................................Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails