Monday, September 28, 2009

Say Hello to my Little Friend.

Yes, I know that this is nothing new...the Clarisonic skin brush has been around for a good while now. BUT, it is brand new to yours truly...after literal years of coveting this gadget, I finally treated myself last week. Boy am I glad I did.

Immediately after my initial use, I noticed how ridiculously soft my skin felt and how evenly toned it appeared. A few short days later, my skin is officially transformed. While some may experience blemishes at first (this is so deep-cleaning, much like getting a facial, that it will bring those deep blemishes to the surface), it will clear up very quickly and reveal the amazing skin you know you have.

I'm going to share with you the skin care line I'm currently obsessing over in my next post, but believe me, this is a MUST HAVE addition to your skin care regimen. I don't take expensive purchases lightly - but you won't ever be sad about this splurge, I guarantee it.

Check it out here.

Have a Clarisonic already? What's your take?

XOXO...............................................Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails