Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Cleaning.

Spring is absolutely glorious and inspiring, is it not?  And while we are all doing some serious spring cleaning in our homes, I have a hunch that our faces and bodies need a little TLC for the transition from winter too.  For this post, I'm concentrating on the lips.  I applied a lovely creamy bright pink the other day and was horrified to see how roughly it was settling in to my lips - it was not a nice, uniform pink...it was pink, rough skin, pink, rough skin, and on and on.  In other words, EW. 

In search of a gentle little lip scrub to rid my little pout of rough skin, I found one by Korres.  It has a light, fresh, lemon-y scent that is super refreshing...while the scrub is nourishing and gently exfoliating at the same time.  I'm pretty sure my lips have never been softer.  I usually do a little scrub in the morning and follow up with my Korres lip butter (read my review here), and then repeat at night.  My lipsticks are going on so much smoother, and my lips no longer look horrifying, thank you very much. 

The Korres kit pictured is a great way to try the scrub, as well as some other lip products - the scrub is $19 on its own, and this kit is $34.50.  You do the math.  :)  Get it here.  Don't want the kit?  Get the scrub here

XOXO....................................................................................Tiff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails