Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh La La for Rue La La

Hello everyone! My name is Ashley, and I have an obsession with products, packaging, marketing, restaurants, cooking, baking and pretty much anything in between. I love the way in which things are made and how they are distributed for the masses or for a particular type of consumer. I never just see the product, I envision the people who created, designed, and manufactured it in a pretty little package just for me to ohhh and ahhh over. Obsessed much...I think so. :) But I love every minute of it.
Now that I have that out of the way, I am dying to tell everyone one of the most coveted guilty pleasures that I have recently stumble upon. It is now my early morning obsession. The site called Rue La La (http://www.ruelala.com/). To me it is the best shopping boutique website out there in this Internet super highway. Basically, the products are broken done by boutiques (brands). Only certain brands are sold at a time, and quantities are limited. For example, yesterday they opened a Vera Wang - Lavender label boutique. Beautiful, luxurious items up for grabs at 50% off (sometimes more) of normal retail prices. And all you have to do, is click! BRILLIANT! Since I have been a member some of there boutiques have been Prada, Penguin, Nicole Miller, Tumi, and Antik Denim.
The product is totally legit, no knock-offs or irregulars here. But, with every great find there are some downfalls. The main one being, most product goes extremely quick. Since there are such limited quantities of all sizes you have to decide and click fast. No second-guessers here. If you want it, you have to go for it. [Once again, I have to say BRILLIANT! (create the demand and limit the supply-what a novel idea)]! The second downfall is their return policy. You can return your purchased items within 30 days for merchandise credit only. No biggie if you like the site (which I do) and want to shop there again.
Well, that's all I got for now. I hope you guys check out Rue La La and enjoy it as much as I do.

Have a Fantastic Day!

Cheers,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails