Monday, June 1, 2009

Great Specials at Scotty's

I have to say, I love Scotty's. They have a great menu where everyone can find something they like (hello, fried dill pickles with ranch), and they always have awesome specials! I just got a few in my e-mail and thought I'd share them with you.

1. First Monday of every month is all you can eat wings for $10.

2. They have a "Fork the Recession" deal going on through June and July where you can get a 2nd entree for free every Saturday from 11am-3pm (dine-in only). You do need to take a coupon for this, and you can get that coveted coupon here.

3. Your adorable little kidlings (12 and under -that's actually really generous) can eat FREE (!!!) every Sunday and now every Tuesday through June and July.

Your hunger? I think it was just squashed.

XOXO, Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails