Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scarf Style


I am in loooooove with scarves, as my family and friends are probably well aware of.  Wearing one every time they see me would probably lead them to that conclusion.  ANYway....I have a repertoire of about one or two ways to tie my scarves - and have been asked by people "how do you tie your scarf that way?" enough times that I thought it would be helpful to do some research on stylish scarf tying....and share it with you, of course.  I found a pretty great (and thorough!) website that has a ton of different ways to tie a scarf...some seem to be geared more towards scarves of the silken variety, but I think these are easily adaptable.  My favorite thing about this website is that it gives you visual instructions on every style - nice!  As a bonus, the names to all of these different scarf-tying methods are listed - making you sound like a complete fashionista when people ask - "How did you do that?"  And you say, "Oh, this?  It's just the Butterfly Wrap."  As for me?  I'll continue the European Loop. 

Get scarf schooled here.  

XOXO............................Tiff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails