Saturday, June 13, 2009

Some news about yours truly...

I wanted to share a little news with my beloved readers that I'm pretty excited about and that will influence some of the posts you see on here in the near future. Because I love good food and I love talking about the good food even more, I have been selected to be part of a new group in Indy called "TasteCasters." Indy is joining a few other cities around the country that have started this, so way to be on the cutting edge. Basically, a group of people who are plugged in (FB, blog, Twitter, you name it) are invited to eat at different establishments around Indy. In turn, we will be using said social networks and blogs to describe our experience. I am completely pumped to be a part of this, and can't wait to share my experiences with you guys. Our first outing will be on June 26th at King David's Dogs downtown....so look for a post talking about awesome hot dogs and tater tots. And then look for a post detailing my new workout regimen. :)

If you want to read more about TasteCasting...go here.

Stay tuned, friends!

XOXO, Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails