Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sunsilk Hydra TL Oui

Boy oh boy, Teddy Charles.  Vous êtes un homme magique.  That means "you are one magic man" en français, at least according to Google Translate (Teddy is Paris-born...I'm not just throwing out random french phrases).  If you read my previous post about Sunsilk's Battle of the Brushes, you know that Sunsilk has teamed up with Teddy Charles (one of the fashion industry's most notable hairstylists) to re-formulate and re-introduce four categories of hair care products.  There are products for the curly-haired ladies (Sunsilk Captivating Curls), those in need of more volume in their life (Sunsilk Daring Volume), pretty gals with dry locks (Sunsilk Hydra TLC), and excessive users of heat (Sunsilk ThermaShine). 

As for me, I fall into the "dry locks" category, thanks to years and years...and years...of coloring and heat styling.  Sunsilk so graciously sent me their new product line to try the goods for myself before the Battle of the Brushes event this coming Friday - and I'm so glad they did.  If I'm being honest, I don't know if I would have purchased any of these products prior to being able to sample them.  The verdict?  I can't gush enough over how much I adore this line.  I am pleasantly surprised over just how much I love this line.  I haven't tried the others (yet), mostly because the Hydra TLC gives me such amazing hair and I'm kind of stuck on that right now.  :)  The results:  shiny, smooth, healthy, sleek, (fill in any positive hair adjective here) - it literally feels like I just left my salon.  I am officially converted - and at about $5 a pop, my wallet is quite happy about that switch. 

Don't forget...if you live in Indy - come and hang out on Friday at Castleton Square to see the Battle of the Brushes.  Be one of the first 50 to snag a free product...highly recommended by yours truly.

Buy the new Sunsilk hair care here

XOXO.......................................................Tiff.   

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails