Thursday, February 4, 2010

Favorite Moisturizer O' The Moment


We are in the dead of winter, and my skin has never been more soft or smooth. To what do I owe this great pleasure? It would be The Moisture Magnet moisturizer by Mario Badescu. My Clarisonic brush certainly does its part in keeping my skin smooth and better able to absorb the goodies I slather on after cleansing, but I have noticed such a huge difference since using this moisturizer. First off, it is quite thick, but does not leave any greasiness whatsoever. My skin just drinks it in and appears comforted and dewy post-application. I have also noticed that my makeup is going on and blending much easier, which makes me a happy camper because better blending and smooth application = natural looking. I've been using quite a few other MB products that I'm totally digging - so be on the lookout for more posts on those. For now, check out this moisturizer. Your skin will thank you. Oh, and did I mention it's $22?? HE-LLO!?! Super affordable alert!!
PS - I have combination skin - tends to be a bit oilier in the summer, so I think this is definitely a winter moisturizer for me.
XOXO........................................Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails