Sunday, February 28, 2010

Name Change



Hello, lovely readers. You may or may not have noticed that I changed the name of my blog to "Beauty Buddy." I just wanted to quickly explain why I would do such a thing...I've been thinking more and more lately about what exactly I want this blog to be. Here is what I've come to: I want this to be a place where you feel comfy as well as informed, and I especially want you to feel like you have a friend and teammate in the quest for the best beauty products out there. That being said, I really encourage you to always contact me if you ever have a question or want to know anything beauty product related. I want to be accessible to you! So here we go...on a new journey with your very own Beauty Buddy.

XOXO...................................Tiff.


email me: tiffs.faves@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails