Monday, February 15, 2010

Say Yes To This Oil


I've heard a lot lately about how great cleansing oils are at completely removing makeup and nourishing skin. While it may seem counter-intuitive, oil is actually quite ideal for removing makeup; see, like dissolves like (oil will dissolve the oil based makeup). For more info on this topic, click here for a post on The Beauty Brains.
Science aside, I decided to give this Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil a whirl (doesn't it just sound delightful?). Not only does it smell so refreshingly minty, it really does the trick on removing every last bit of dirt and makeup from my face - and leaves it nice and soft. It doesn't leave any residue, and certainly doesn't seem to make my skin any oilier. Oh, and it kinda makes me look forward to washing my face before bed...anything that does that HAS to be a miracle product.
Check it out here.
XOXO..........................................................................Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails