Friday, February 26, 2010

Oooooooh....Pretty.


That was my reaction when I tried this primer by Tarina Tarantino for the first time. A brand new line at Sephora, Tarina Tarantino is the famed jewelry designer with a flair for girly fun (I mean, her hair is bright pink for crying out loud). This comes across very well in her packaging - the compacts have little crystals on them that are all placed by hand!
I found this primer to be very lightweight and super fast absorbing, all while still giving me a great glideable surface on which to apply my makeup. It is called "Pearl Glow" for a reason - the primer imparts a very soft, luminous glow that evens out your skin tone and makes it look flawless in the process. Glitter phobes be calmed - this is not a sparkly, pre-teen looking formula. Just a nice glow. It continues to look just as lovely under makeup...and lasts all day without getting dry or greasy. I'm completely sold.
Check it out here - get it for $32.
XOXO.......................................................................Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails