Monday, April 6, 2009

Bare Escentuals - You're the Best!


I know I've mentioned that I completely heart Bare Escentuals - but I have to say what REALLY puts me over the edge are their amazing seasonal sets. They pack so many goodies into these sets (and a lot of times, numerous brushes - which, let's be honest, are not fun to buy), and at great prices to boot. They have some really fun new spring stuff I thought I'd share with you!


The newest sets are the "Free to BE:" collection, and consist of Naturally Elegant, Naturally Classic, and Naturally Adventurous. They all come with super cute bags and include BE's newest addition, natural lipgloss - which is AWESOME, might I add. They smell like vanilla icing - and are absolutely gorgeous. I think they'll have 13 new shades and those will be unveiled later this spring.
Check these out here, and buy them at any BE Boutique, Sephora, or Nordstrom. At $39.50 for a clutch, 3 eyeshadows, blush, and lipgloss - how can you say no??
You're a natural.......XOXO, Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails