Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fake a Flawless Face - My Favorite Components: Step 3



I used to HATE liquid foundation - it always felt so heavy, looked cakey (because, let's face it, the point of wearing makeup is to look as though you're NOT wearing makeup), and clogged pores. After this discovery, I am a changed woman. I used a little sample of Smashbox's High Definition Healthy FX Foundation and quickly fell in love. This stuff is super light and highly blendable - and buildable, for that matter, so that you can achieve the perfect amount of coverage for your skin without that caked on look. My skin feels so soft and hydrated when I use it, and it's packed with goodies for your skin, like the skin-loving anti-oxidant Vitamin C and SPF 15. I never feel as though I am even wearing makeup, and my skin appears bright and healthy. I don't think you can ask for much more when it comes to foundation! For more info, go here.


PS - If you EVER want to sample any products - Sephora will gladly give you a generously sized sample. All you have to do is ask.


Here's to non-makeup makeup........XOXO, Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails