Thursday, April 9, 2009

Since we've been on the topic of "faking it," why not fake a clean house?

Real Simple, I love you. Now that I have THAT out of the way, I have yet another helpful article from the trusty Real Simple folks. I found this article and I actually let out a little giggle at the title, "How to Fake a Clean House." Because, let's be honest, when you're planning on having people over, cleaning your house appropriately can take a looooooong time - time that could be spent on preparing those adorable hors d'oeurves and fanning the cocktail napkins (you know you want to).

This article is full of seriously helpful hints - even if you don't want to fake the cleanliness of your abode, there are some good tips anybody can use. Check it out here.

Happy "cleaning"................XOXO, Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails