Monday, April 20, 2009

Pure Genius



I know, I know, I KNOW! I've gone on and on about Bare Escentuals mineral powders, but it would literally be illegal if I didn't share this product with you. Like the Smashbox foundation I love so much, Smashbox HALO hydrating perfecting powder is completely packed with good for your skin ingredients. It contains pure gold, 48 minerals, and 11 amino acids to do some anti-aging dirty work while you're wearing it. The claim is that within 10 minutes, fine lines around your eyes decrease, and with prolonged wear, you should notice a significant decrease of lines all over.

As if that isn't enough, they decided to completely win me over with their packaging. If any of you use other loose powders, you understand the utter frustration at the messiness of the powders - you've paid a pretty penny for those cosmetics only to have them spill all over the place! Don't lie - you know you've run your makeup brush over the lost powder on your countertop - I'm not judging. I'm getting to the point - this powder is self-contained and you do not have to tap it and spill it, etc...you just twist the top and VOILA! You have shaved off the perfect amount of powder for your needs at that time. Now that deserves a BRILLIANT!!

The powder comes with a great little buki brush and a sample of the photo finish primer...trust me on this one - your skin will feel AMAZING with this product. Get it here.

No more spills!............XOXO, Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails